Car Accident Attorney
The Weiser Law Firm represents car accident clients all over Louisiana in their injury claims. We have personal relationships with numerous medical doctors, chiropractors, imaging facilities and specialists. We pride ourselves at fighting insurance companies to get the compensation each client deserves. Contacting your car accident attorney is vital to each cases success.
Car Accidents can cause a types of problems for the victims in them. Even a very small accident can cause all types of soft tissue damage leading to symptoms like headaches, neck & back pain, stinging in arms & legs, dizziness, nausea, loss of strength…just to name a few. It is very important to have the correct course of action after an automobile accident in order to get the proper treatment and the best compensation for your injury. Many of our clients mistakenly believe they can handle these matter on their own and end up reducing their compensation for their lose.
Things to remember after an automobile accident per the Car Accident Attorney:
- Don’t Panic! You need to call 911 if you or someone else is seriously hurt. If not get out of your vehicle and survey the damage safely.
- Get the license plate number and the name of the other driver/s and call the police for an accident report.
- Make sure you have ALL of the other persons contact information. Including Drivers license number, address, insurance card information, license plate number, make and model of the vehicles, names and address of all other parties or witnesses.
- Remove the vehicle from the roadway after the police have given you the clearance and get your item number from the officer.
- Call an experienced car accident attorney!
It is important that you contact an experienced car accident attorney after a vehicle collision. The injuries from a motor vehicle accident should be treated by a medical professional with experience in auto accident injuries. Your claim needs to be filed correctly. Any mistake in filing your own claim with the insurance company may cost you.
Our office does not get paid unless you get paid. We are happy to pay up front the medical and legal expenses necessary to ensure a client’s just compensation. Don’t make an error, get it handled correctly.
Call our office after your car accident to discuss what our car accident attorney can do for you.
Weiser Law Firm at 504-358-CARE (2273).